- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Non-Sharing of Mobile Numbers
Non-Sharing of Mobile Numbers: We understand the importance of safeguarding your mobile number and are committed to not sharing it with any third parties, unless required by law or with your explicit consent. Your mobile number is collected solely for the purpose of providing our services and facilitating communication with you.
- “Message and Data Rates May Apply” Disclosure
When using our services that involve sending and receiving text messages or other forms of communication, please note that standard messaging and data rates may apply. These rates are determined by your mobile service provider and are beyond our control. It is advisable to check with your mobile service provider for details regarding any applicable charges.
- Message Frequency
Message frequency varies. You can opt-out anytime by sending “STOP”. Standard message and data rates may apply.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.